187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Perth might be a little bit delay, not too far though. Good luck!!

I lodged my app on 11 June perth nomination already approved how can we know that which applications are currently been proccesed at perth centre m in alot of stress

Ā 

dhen should i assume a result???

any idea guys

Guest justchill

Hi paran

Congrats. It will be a great help if you let me know about 2 years experience; as you mentioned no two year exp; and what qualifications you have cert 4 ' diploma etc and also do u have full skill assessment as a cook. Will be great help to know better about my case .

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Hi

Got my visa today!!

Here is my timeline

Nomination and visa lodged-27 june 2014

Additional info requested--19th September 2014

Documents provided--23september 2014

Visa and nomination granted--23 September 2014

Occupation-cook (without 2 year experience)

Good luck to everyone else.

Hi

my employer has put in the nomination for a 187 rsms on the temporary resident transition scheme on the 14th July in Perth, he still hasn't received a case officer yet. If i was to put my application in now would the case officer look at my application at the same time as they do the nomination or would it still be looked at a later date as it was applied for after? just trying to decide if its worthwhile lodging my application now or waiting until the nomination is approved, any help or advice would be great.

Ā 

thanks

gary

Guest justchill

Hi param

Ā 

Thanx for reply, my brother who applied for 187 @ cook got email from the case officer to show 2 years experience, he got cert 3 ,diploma of hospitality and cert 4 rpl and got provisionsl TRA cook, he also got nearly 1 year paid and 9 months voluntary exp. Now the case officer is asking for evidence post qualification exp.

Can you tell me if your have full TRA and you did fulltime study of cert 4.

Ā 

Any suggestions from anybody who in same condition got visa approval.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi justchill

Yeah you are right I don't have 2 years experience but I provide them my cert 3, 4 and diploma.

My skills were assessed in 2009and I think it was provisional TRA.

hope this hepls and best of luck.

Edited by justchill
repaired quote

Hi guys,

Ā 

I'm new to PIO but I have been following this particular thread even though you guys are ahead of me in terms of securing PR there aren't many other threas pertaining to Darwin or 187 happening in the country... so i'm hoping you guys can help me out :)

Ā 

I'm going to Darwin on a WHV February 2015 and want to try and secure 187 direct entry within six months of my arrival.

Is this possible?

Ā 

Is February a good month for me to arrive and hopefully secure work within two weeks of my arrival?? I was told to avoid Christmas and holidays but once again i don't know if that pertains to Darwin since I hear there is plenty of work! is that still true??

Ā 

I have over 10 years of customer service experience in retail, restaurant, banking and aviation but no management experience. I would need a customer service manager position for sponsorship as a minimum I believe? Supervisor wouldn't be enough? I am a quick learner and should get promoted to management quickly (will give the job my very best!!) of course that is if they are hiring for management.. I would want to be honest during my interview and advise my potential employer my intentions of gaining PR through them..

Ā 

I'm going to enrol in an online business diploma at an AU college to get my qualification requirement covered.

Ā 

Do you think I have a chance in Darwin?

Ā 

I was looking at Sunshine Coast but gave up on that because I don't think there are many jobs and Darwin is tropical all year around :)

Ā 

p.s If my post is out of place please guide me elsewhere :)

Ā 

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

Ā 

I'm new to PIO but I have been following this particular thread even though you guys are ahead of me in terms of securing PR there aren't many other threas pertaining to Darwin or 187 happening in the country... so i'm hoping you guys can help me out :)

Ā 

I'm going to Darwin on a WHV February 2015 and want to try and secure 187 direct entry within six months of my arrival.

Is this possible?

Ā 

Is February a good month for me to arrive and hopefully secure work within two weeks of my arrival?? I was told to avoid Christmas and holidays but once again i don't know if that pertains to Darwin since I hear there is plenty of work! is that still true??

Ā 

I have over 10 years of customer service experience in retail, restaurant, banking and aviation but no management experience. I would need a customer service manager position for sponsorship as a minimum I believe? Supervisor wouldn't be enough? I am a quick learner and should get promoted to management quickly (will give the job my very best!!) of course that is if they are hiring for management.. I would want to be honest during my interview and advise my potential employer my intentions of gaining PR through them..

Ā 

I'm going to enrol in an online business diploma at an AU college to get my qualification requirement covered.

Ā 

Do you think I have a chance in Darwin?

Ā 

I was looking at Sunshine Coast but gave up on that because I don't think there are many jobs and Darwin is tropical all year around :)

Ā 

p.s If my post is out of place please guide me elsewhere :)

Ā 

Thanks in advance

Your chances are pretty much zero. As you say, it must be management roles, and you must have had a fair amount of experience. The online course is firstly unlikely to cut it, secondly it will be against the terms of your whv if it is over four months long. You are not going to get a management job when you can only work a max of six months and ring already have experience. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Guest justchill

Hey mate

Ā 

He did a year job not fulltime and and processing centre parramatta .

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

QUOTE=Harry032;1936614965]Hey justchill what is your processing centre is is he got the full time 1 year paid exp ?

Hi Guys,

Ā 

I'm new to this forum.

Ā 

Anyone knows which applications are now being processed by Paramatta? We have lodged our 187 visa application on 28-July but no CO has assigned to us yet.

Ā 

Thanks!

Ā 

Hey buddy,

paramatha centre even haven't finish june 2014 application yet. So we have to wait and wait.

cheers

good luck

Hi mgie...

Ā 

No Allocations yet for July applicants.. Received email last week Paramatta office.. Still,allocating June applications.

I applied 27th July...

So, just keep posted...

Ā 

Congratulations! It's good to know they are finally processing July visas.

Nomination approved this morning - applied on 30th of Jun in Perth

Ā 

i just have a question

- My partner and i are currently on a 485 graduate visa(i'm the main and the visa granted last year), and we applied for rsms together in the same way(i'm the main and my partner is the additional).

When we applied for the 485 visa, we provided all the de fecto evidence like same address mails, photo, and house rent document etc.

We provided evidence lik flight tickets and same address mails for rsms.

but CO requested a letter from our parents for an evidence of our relationshi this morning.

What will happen if i don't provide the letter from our parents? but we can provide other evidences,

and we have some friends(pr or citizen) who can write letters for us.

Any advice please, thanks!

Edited by kkoo

Nomination approved this morning - applied on 30th of Jun in Perth

Ā 

i just have a question

- My partner and i are currently on a 485 graduate visa(i'm the main and the visa granted last year), and we applied for rsms together in the same way(i'm the main and my partner is the additional).

When we applied for the 485 visa, we provided all the de fecto evidence like same address mails, photo, and house rent document etc.

We provided evidence lik flight tickets and same address mails for rsms.

but CO requested a letter from our parents for an evidence of our relationshi this morning.

What will happen if i don't provide the letter from our parents? but we can provide other evidences,

and we have some friends(pr or citizen) who can write letters for us.

Any advice please, thanks!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi guys

guys my nomjnation was approved on 11 May 2014

i applied 187 on 11 June perth centre

Ā 

haven't heard anything yet Medicaid and police check submitted as well

can any one help plz

Ā 

Ā 

firstly my nomination took 11 months now m waiting for visa what would you guys recommend