Big bird 12

hi guys

my rams timeline:

rcb applied: 12/08

rcb approved: 19/08

nomination applied: 19/08

visa applied 21/08

Ā 

just wonder how long have you guys been waiting?? Though my waiting game is shorter than all of yours, it really sucks... hope everyone can get the rsms visa asap. cheers

Hi

Ā 

I have been following this thread for a couple of weeks and it helps knowing we are not waiting alone !

Ā 

Applied onshore for Direct 187 14/07/14 and finding the wait tough especially as RCB and nomination went through quite fast.

Ā 

Hopefully those of us that applied in July will start to hear soon (got everything crossed)

Hi

Ā 

I have been following this thread for a couple of weeks and it helps knowing we are not waiting alone !

Ā 

Applied onshore for Direct 187 14/07/14 and finding the wait tough especially as RCB and nomination went through quite fast.

Ā 

Hopefully those of us that applied in July will start to hear soon (got everything crossed)

Ā 

You got your nomination already? When did you submit your nomination?

Hi Everybody,

Ā 

I'm french and i'm in australia since 2years and 10 months, i'm actually under the sponsorship visa (457) since 1year and 7 month so i would like to apply for the permanent visa ( visa 186) on january, I heard that the IELTS will be canceled and another one (don't remember the name) will replace it.

Ā 

So Guys can you tell me if i can do the english test now or do you heard about it and i should wait for this new test ?

Ā 

Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Ā 

I'm french and i'm in australia since 2years and 10 months, i'm actually under the sponsorship visa (457) since 1year and 7 month so i would like to apply for the permanent visa ( visa 186) on january, I heard that the IELTS will be canceled and another one (don't remember the name) will replace it.

Ā 

So Guys can you tell me if i can do the english test now or do you heard about it and i should wait for this new test ?

Ā 

Thanks

This is the thread for the 187. I was under the impression there was a new one coming but that you could still use IELTS.

News from another thread - the e-mail update on timescales for 186 and 187 is showing they are allocating cases lodged at end of June. I think more people lodged in June than early July as they wanted to get in before any possible price increases. Hopefully it will go quickly now - the 189 & 190's seem to be going through quite well - some July ones have already been granted. I hope the wait is over soon ........

News from another thread - the e-mail update on timescales for 186 and 187 is showing they are allocating cases lodged at end of June. I think more people lodged in June than early July as they wanted to get in before any possible price increases. Hopefully it will go quickly now - the 189 & 190's seem to be going through quite well - some July ones have already been granted. I hope the wait is over soon ........

what thread did you get the news from??? can you share with us please?? thx