187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

What is monitoring process! Hearing it for the first

monitoring is process to check that company has genuine position available or not, and also they check that how many people already sponsored, company'chart etc thats what my MA told,

What if the company is sponsering for the first time? What r they going to check? Tensed

What if the company is sponsering for the first time? What r they going to check? Tensed

They check that they do have the income they say they do, they do have as many employees as they say they have, that they have spent however much they have claimed on staff training etc.

Sometimes (but very rarely) they will come out to the work place and check you are/would be doing the job they are trying to sponsor you for.

Again u confused me u did cert 3 n4 in cookery what are my chances???

Hi wayane it Depend on the case officer sometime they dont as for experience, but its new policy not a rule that 2 years experience necessary after u r certificate 3, if u r going to apply on the basis of any trade. They do count your part time work if its not less then 20 hours a week, but to claim 2 years full time experice u must have 4 years part time either 2 years part time and 1 year full time,

Hi

I am new user!!

Applied 187 on 27 june with police clearance and medicals and all the other important documents.

Cert3, cert4 and diploma and NO 2 years experience.

Anyone else is in same boat???

How long are they taking these days???

Cheers

Hi

I am new user!!

Applied 187 on 27 june with police clearance and medicals and all the other important documents.

Cheers

Ā 

Hi we applied on the 29th May with police checks, medicals and everything needed on the check list and are still waiting. The nomination was approved within a month.

My hubby has 3 years experience and an advanced diploma.

Hope we don't have to wait too long

Hi we applied on the 29th May with police checks, medicals and everything needed on the check list and are still waiting. The nomination was approved within a month.

My hubby has 3 years experience and an advanced diploma.

Hope we don't have to wait too long

Ā 

So, you applied nomination and visa application together, nomination was approved in month but still waiting for Visa???

I heard if u apply together then they normally make a decision approximately about the same time unless they require further documents.

Best of luck to you and me-:)

I lodged nomination and application on 19th may, they contacted me last wednesday, asking for a copy of detailed job description, i guess my agent didnt send until monday this week but it has been a week now, havent heard anything, geeee, how much i want all these end next week

I lodged nomination and application on 19th may, they contacted me last wednesday, asking for a copy of detailed job description, i guess my agent didnt send until monday this week but it has been a week now, havent heard anything, geeee, how much i want all these end next week

Hello Kevin can u please tell me your occupation

and processing centre

is your nomjnation already approved ???

Each time they ask for an extra bit of info your application goes to the bottom of the pile they are working on, so it could still be a while.

Ā 

hi kevin

can u plz also tell if you have 2 years experience or not??

cheers

So, you applied nomination and visa application together, nomination was approved in month but still waiting for Visa???

I heard if u apply together then they normally make a decision approximately about the same time unless they require further documents.

Best of luck to you and me-:)

Ā 

We applied for the nomination separately a month prior to putting the application in. The nomination was granted a month later and we submitted our application a couple of days after this. I'm not sure what further documentation they might request from us as we have covered everything but hopefully it'll just be granted without a need for anything. Good luck.

VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING!

Ā 

Ā 

RCB Application Submitted 8th April

RCB Approved 16th April

Nomination Application Submitted 30th April

Nomination Approved 29th April

187 Application submitted 29th May

All documents on checklist attached to application 29th May

Medicals done 10th June

CO assigned and requested Form 80 - 28th July

form 80 submitted 29th July

VISA GRANTED 30th July 2014!

Ā 

Ā 

I have found this thread extremely helpful and wish everyone else still waiting the best of luck with the process.

Ā 

Ā 

RCB Approved 16th April

Medicals done 10th June

Ā 

Ā 

I have found this thread extremely helpful and wish everyone else still waiting the best of luck with the process.

Ā 

Hi mate...! many many congrats. best of luck for your future...!!

Hi

I am new user!!

Cheers

hi param i am about to jump in same boat. i have an advanced diploma in hospitality management but dnt have any experience. going to apply rcb,nomination and visa all together as a restaurant manager.lets c what happen. i heard there is no requirement for experience if the occupation is restaurant manager. what about you.ta

Ā 

Ā 

RCB Approved 16th April

Medicals done 10th June

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Heyyy---congrts guys--

its really good news that you have it all sorted now.

Best of luck for your future.

Cheers.