187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi, I am on 457 visa and applied for 187. I got medicare as I applied for 187 and I also have bupa as I am on 457. My Q is can I cancel my bupa as I have medicare which is covering my 457 visa condition for health insurance? Anybody in same situation?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes you can cancel your insurance if you are now covered by Medicare.

I got my rsms in 2012 and they advertised then that rsms had priority over ens, but in reality the rsms still seemed to take longer.

Guest baobao
Here is my timeline.

Rcb applied 20 sep 2013.

approved on 21 oct 2013.

visa applicatio & nomination

applied on 22 oct 2013.

case officer allocated 14 feb 2014.

14 feb Co. Asked some documents from employer.

documents provided on 5 april 2014.

still waiting........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sbir, have you received anything from co again? You are onshore or offshore?

Guest baobao
Hi baobao

case officer is on leave and i'm offshore. Thanks

Hi Sbir

thanks for your reply!

we nearly have the same timeline, and I gave co more documents on 8th of April, and still waiting...maybe we have the same co? Is your office in state of Victoria?

Hi Sbir

thanks for your reply!

we nearly have the same timeline, and I gave co more documents on 8th of April, and still waiting...maybe we have the same co? Is your office in state of Victoria?

Thanks baobao

Are you also offshore and how long your file being opened?

my office is parramatta Qld.

Guest baobao
Thanks baobao

Are you also offshore and how long your file being opened?

my office is parramatta Qld.

Hi Sbir

i am onshore, it takes about more than 3 months to open my file, but how do u know your co is on leave?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help...

My partner and I are applying for the RSMS on our own, without a MA.

Our employer applied for for an RCB, which was approved within a week. The employer then completed the nomination form, attaching all required documents, however when asked whether we had received RCB advice, he put NO as an answer! We have attached the RCB approval document but there is no way of getting back into your nomination application to change that answer.

Does anyone have any advice? Can you contact immi to ask them to change the nomination? No sign of a CO yet! Will this delay our nomination from being approved?

Thanks in advance!

That's great news Deep.. I am still waiting for nomination to be approved ( application was done 7th of March ) but CO already contact me asking for medical and I did my visa application the 23 of march. I am doing my medical on Monday. :)

Guest baobao
That's great news Deep.. I am still waiting for nomination to be approved ( application was done 7th of March ) but CO already contact me asking for medical and I did my visa application the 23 of march. I am doing my medical on Monday. :)

Hi ipl

when did Co ask you to do medical? Before 23 of march or after 23 of march?

My occupation is cook and processing center is Melbourne. Thnks

Thanq. My husband applied on Feb1st, melbourne centre for RSMS VISA. But his occupation is IT-System Admin. All doc's including medicals submitted but still waiting for d outcome. Is anybody out there with occupation close to IT. I wouls like to know d timeframe.

Cook and Vic

congrats .... !!

didn't take too long for you..!! you got it within timeline provided by immigration.

Where are you in Vic?

can you give me your contact pls..!!?

thks

Hi deep,

congratulations.

have you applied in direct entry stream?

if its direct entry stream have you shown two years experience?

Yes that was direct entry. I have shown 3 years experience (1.5 year PT + 1.2 years FT 457 with previous employer + 3 month FT 457 with current employer) before lodging the application. I hope this will help. Feel free to ask Q.

I hope all waiting gonna get visas. It is just matter of time.

thanks

Yes that was direct entry. I have shown 3 years experience (1.5 year PT + 1.2 years FT 457 with previous employer + 3 month FT 457 with current employer) before lodging the application. I hope this will help. Feel free to ask Q.

I hope all waiting gonna get visas. It is just matter of time.

thanks

Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS.

R u from high risk country or low risk country. Thanks