187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I am telling you guys it is a complete non sense. I have got people working with me one submitted in July 13 and already got it. The other one 31st August 13 and also got it. It is all mixed don't matter drc or submission date. Just do my head!!!!:arghh:

Ā 

Hi Carine, totally agree with u. I applied 12/12 still waiting..... No one is there to listen. Felling so helpless...

waiting from 15 months no news

hi guys i applied 187 visa in september 2012.

got case officer in may 2013 ask for medicals and pcc

and form 80 ,submitted all document in june

till now no news call immi few times same answer still in progress

so frustrating ..

melbourne

so frustrating ..

Ā 

Ā 

melbourne

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Ramansanju,

Ā 

My MA told me it normally takes only a few days before granting the visa once the e-medical has done.

Ā 

My student's visa was granted a few days after the e-medical. Same as my 485 visa.

Ā 

You did the e-medical in May and still no news!?!

so frustrating ..

melbourne

Ā 

Hi Ramansanju, I know it's just a torture, is ur nomination done already?

yes its been approved long time ago is your approved i know you are waiting from long time too.wish we will get gud news soon

Ā 

Yes, mine was approved in Sep. I know a lot of people who had been waited for 15 months. But once the visa file open it took few days. In our case it's just ..... Anyhow have to wait...

Hi ramansanju & simran,

are u guys from high risk country, if does, i reckon ur case could be randomly selected for external check on identity or clearances which could take up to 3-6 months.

Just be patient. Once Positive outcome from ur origin country received, ur visa will be granted straight....

Hi ramansanju & simran,

are u guys from high risk country, if does, i reckon ur case could be randomly selected for external check on identity or clearances which could take up to 3-6 months.

Just be patient. Once Positive outcome from ur origin country received, ur visa will be granted straight....

Hi Flowertea, thanks for your reply. but the immigration team can give an appropriate reason for delay. The thing is they don't explain anything. Let's see how long....

Hi guys,

Ā 

My case has been allocated to a CO today. The CO asked MA for Form 80 and some more information for the nomination (not too sure what exactly). One advise, get your form 80 ready just in case so when you MA get back to you, you can send it straight away. I know it is not required all the time but just in case, you will save time. I didn't and it took me ages tonight to go through and fill everything. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything. PS: If you have a partner fill out two Form 80. Wish me good luck :)

Hi guys,

Ā 

My case has been allocated to a CO today. The CO asked MA for Form 80 and some more information for the nomination (not too sure what exactly). One advise, get your form 80 ready just in case so when you MA get back to you, you can send it straight away. I know it is not required all the time but just in case, you will save time. I didn't and it took me ages tonight to go through and fill everything. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything. PS: If you have a partner fill out two Form 80. Wish me good luck :)

Ā 

Ā 

:wink:

Hi Guys I have followed this post for long time and I just have my Pr granted today so I want to share my timeline and hope it helps for those who are still waiting for their visa

This is my timeline:

RCB applied: 20/5/2012

Visa and Nomination lodged: 28/6/2012 last week rush in June

RCB approved 17/8/2012

Case officer and request addition document: 5 May 2013

Nomination and visa Approved: 13/12/2013

Takes more than 1 and haft year

Position: Store Manager at IGA

And now I have facing the new issue. After more than 1 and a haft year waiting for the PR I worked for the nomination business but because my boss has finance problem so he is going to sell the business I think will be within this month

The new onwer has his own staff so he wont keep me with him But I actually can get the manager job in other supermarket. This is the worst situation ever, now if I notice the DIBP they would cancel my visa. So bad right guys?

Hi guys,

Ā 

Ā 

Hopefully now it ll be few days. Best of Luck.

Hi Guys I have followed this post for long time and I just have my Pr granted today so I want to share my timeline and hope it helps for those who are still waiting for their visa

This is my timeline:

RCB applied: 20/5/2012

Visa and Nomination lodged: 28/6/2012 last week rush in June

RCB approved 17/8/2012

Case officer and request addition document: 5 May 2013

Nomination and visa Approved: 13/12/2013

Takes more than 1 and haft year

Position: Store Manager at IGA

And now I have facing the new issue. After more than 1 and a haft year waiting for the PR I worked for the nomination business but because my boss has finance problem so he is going to sell the business I think will be within this month

The new onwer has his own staff so he wont keep me with him But I actually can get the manager job in other supermarket. This is the worst situation ever, now if I notice the DIBP they would cancel my visa. So bad right guys?

Ā 

Congrats, Hope u ll sort out something. You really waited for long time. I m waiting for more than a year now. Best of Luck.

Hi everyone,

Ā 

I was assigned a CO last Thursday. She has asked my employer for details that we had already compiled, sent and had approved when applying for RCB advice in April 2013. Fortunately, all is in order, just takes time to resubmit (new department head for my work). Seems that the state immigration (SA) and federal aren't communicating. Hopefully will have this submitted before holidays begin for the government employees!

Ā 

Anyway, my timeline is as follows, for the Melbourne PSE

Visa applied and acknowledged, with RCB already satisfied: 08/05/2013

CO Assigned: 12/12/13

Ā 

Position: Restaurant Manager

Low Risk country. Direct Entry. No MA, and non Decision Ready

Hi ramansanju & simran,

Ā 

Yes we are from india.i call the immi they said they are doing external checking. Thanks for letting us know flowertea. Hope for best

Congratulations!!!!!! how do you feel now?

Ā 

Honestly, only felt excited for 10 seconds. Life still has to move on. Still has to turn up to work tomorrow, pay the bills and etc.

Ā 

I'm living in Melbourne at moment. My next biggest thing is moving to Perth after the new year. I've been living in Mel for more than 6 years and I don't know anything about Perth or WA. It's gonna be a massive challenge for me.:frown:

Ā 

Maybe you Perth folks can give me some advises. such as which suburb is better for living......

Honestly, only felt excited for 10 seconds. Life still has to move on. Still has to turn up to work tomorrow, pay the bills and etc.

Ā 

I'm living in Melbourne at moment. My next biggest thing is moving to Perth after the new year. I've been living in Mel for more than 6 years and I don't know anything about Perth or WA. It's gonna be a massive challenge for me.:frown:

Ā 

Maybe you Perth folks can give me some advises. such as which suburb is better for living......

Ā 

Ā 

our case officer has asked for more docs from employer on 19th nov...we submitted everythng on 12th dec....can anyone tell how many days it will take case officer to decide about visa....as the chreistmas leave is too near...

our case officer has asked for more docs from employer on 19th nov...we submitted everythng on 12th dec....can anyone tell how many days it will take case officer to decide about visa....as the chreistmas leave is too near...

No visa decision will be make until nomination being approved or refused.

Finally got the PR today.

Ā 

see my timeline as below:

lodged the RCB on 21/06/2013

-> RCB was approved on 01/08/2013

-> nomination and visa lodged on 06/08/2013

-> nomination was approved on 04/12/2013

-> e-medical done o/n 10/12/2013

-> visa approved on 18/12/2013

CONGRATULATIONS MATE... Celebrating?????

A colleagues of mine have his PR granted today 18Dec 2013

He lodged his visa application after nomination approved.

Lodged visa in June 2013, Mel PSE, motor mechanic, only shown 1 year work experience.

He was on 485 visa before PR visa.

Ā 

For those who concern about 515 policy, regarding 2 years exp, Here is an exemption case which not affected by it.