OTHER OPTIONS WHEN BRIDGING A EXHAUSTED

Mariah

Well its been 6 years of battle through protection visa and being on Bridging visa A since then. After fighting the case through Federal Court, was not well received and I had an option to take the Magistrate/Judge to court.  Not long I received I phone-call saying from the other end, Congratulations!! you have won, and this is without me attending court. But now just to be told to gp back through the Federal Court, which I did, and the submission was declined, then I have to lodge for special hearing, then the response I receive 2days ago is "...this application be listed for determination without hearing oral argument..."

I send enquiry for advise to few migration consultants, on what other options do I have since I have 28 days.  Im single, graduate with MBA, PGDip, BA.  Been working in a rural remote NQ community.  My current employer can't sponsor this year but will be able to do that next year.

PLEASE ADVISE WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE. 

5 minutes ago, ABG said:

Considering the direness of your situation I think professional advice rather than advice from well meaning amateurs is need. Hope you can find a path forward ??

Yep, I agree, sounds like a complicated case so a good migration agent would be your best bet.

Edited by Collie