How to delete my account at PomsInOz?

Hi there,

Nothing wrong with this forum - just not relevant for me anymore.

I was wondering how I can delete my account here at PomsInOz? I couldn't find anything under account settings.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Hi here is some info for you

We know that people will have to leave our community (of their own free will or otherwise) from time to time and to that end, we do not delete accounts, posts or other content posted on our community. All content is granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are. You may request an item to be removed at any time, but we will decide when and if to remove content from our community. If you wish to no longer be identified with our community, we will be glad to close your account and alter your profile information to remove all identifying characteristics. After account closure, you will no longer be able to participate in this community and this action is not reversible. Once you have notified us that you wish to close your account, your account will be closed following 14 continuous days on inactivity. N.B: Logging in to your account again during the 14 day period will undo a pending deletion request.