Are UK child seats any good in Oz

pm79

4 hours ago, Quoll said:

Telephones are the other usual culprit - land line cordless ones so if you’ve got your U.K. phone system in your container you should bin that as well.

Ha I know about that one. Left that behind!

real pain about the car seat we need two because baby number two is on the way not cheap this moving country thing ;)

44 minutes ago, can1983 said:

Ha I know about that one. Left that behind!

real pain about the car seat we need two because baby number two is on the way not cheap this moving country thing ;)

And you don;t seem to stop soending for a fair few months after you have landed either, be it setting up utiliities ,paying for driving licences etc

Its all worth it in the end and as i often say, Migrating is very like moving out of home and finding your feet for the first time, your always skint  ! lol

Cal x

12 hours ago, calNgary said:

And you don;t seem to stop soending for a fair few months after you have landed either, be it setting up utiliities ,paying for driving licences etc

Its all worth it in the end and as i often say, Migrating is very like moving out of home and finding your feet for the first time, your always skint  ! lol

Cal x

and we had a relocation! didn't pay for flights, temp accommodation or shipping. Still have to pay for a car, house rental, household stuff not worth shipping etc. Un-necessary costs are never welcome

• Like 1

3 hours ago, can1983 said:

and we had a relocation! didn't pay for flights, temp accommodation or shipping. Still have to pay for a car, house rental, household stuff not worth shipping etc. Un-necessary costs are never welcome

The first 6  to 12 mths are the worse for spending - in my experience anyway. lol

Cal x