what to expect!!

escape

Hi, my husband and I are going to start the visa process soon. We are not sure what agent to use and how much form filling etc to expect. Can anyone let me know what the process is and what happens in the medicals etc... :idea: :?

Thanks K&M x x

Guest hantsfamily1

I have used Go Matilda and have found them to be very good. They have dealt with every question I have had quickly and made the whole process easier and less stressful.

TRA has to be done first and depending on your trades or jobs.

This can take a couple of months getting info together, submitting it and waiting to pass.

While this is being done you can start getting info together for main forms. Loads of stuff to get certified at solicitors. Yes there are lots of forms but an agent makes it easier.

I reckon start to finish is at least 12 months depending on how quickly you get info and forms back to them.

Guest spray21

K&M

First of all, good luck! It will be a long process & is bound to be frustrating too.

How long it takes will depend on the type of visa you are applying for and how efficient you (and your agent) are at staying on top of the paperwork - of which there will be lots! Depending on how organised you are, you do not actually have to use an agent. You will have to fill out lots of forms any way, so really you are paying them to advise you and to keep you organised. If you are quite good at being organised any way then you can get loads of free advice from this forum & others and just do it yourself.

Best of luck whatever you decide!

Guest bshootz

Hi we are the same , havent used an agent as forms seem pretty straight forward and if you get stuck this forum is worth its weight in gold, we also used the royal mail sign for service and saved a packet and the forms got there when they said they would.

Good luck with everything.Beckyx.:lol:

Archived