Coming over to validate

Guest The.Colebecks

Guest The.Colebecks

Hi All,

We're coming to validate on the 13th July 2008 (very excited :jiggy:!!) for 3 weeks and it would be great to meet up with some of you for a family gathering. We'll be staying around the Rockingham area but will be travelling all over Perth visting family, friends and general fact finding.

Perhaps somebody could suggest a good meeting place; I assume, as its the winter, somewhere indoors which is kid friendly may be a good idea??!!

Really hope we can organise something :yes:

Kind regards

Karen & Co xx

Hi Colebecks!

I was just doing my daily skim-through when I saw your post!!!

LUCKY PERTH PiO MEMBERS!:yes:

Have a wonderful time, take care ...and wish you were here! (Not that we'd be as we are off to friends in Victoria that weekend!)

Much love to you all,

:wubclub:

Caroline Cow.xox

Guest wardy

Hi Karen we have just returned what a shame it would have been great to meet you.

Have a great trip.

Guest The.Colebecks
Hi Colebecks!

I was just doing my daily skim-through when I saw your post!!!

LUCKY PERTH PiO MEMBERS!

Have a wonderful time, take care ...and wish you were here! (Not that we'd be as we are off to friends in Victoria that weekend!)

Much love to you all,

Caroline Cow.xox

Hi Caroline,

Nice to see you 'moooo-ching' around the place still :cute:

Really wish we could get down to Adelaide while we're over but the funds wont stretch that far unfortunately. Still, its something to look forward to in the future :smile:

Lots of Love

Karen xx

Hi Karen we have just returned what a shame it would have been great to meet you.

Have a great trip.

What a shame we will have missed each other this time Wardy.

Hope your trip went well and we'll catch up down under once we're all there permanently.

Love Karen & Co x

Archived