PMV Has anyone declared any extended hospital stays and still had their visa granted?

Bilbo

I've applied for the prospective marriage visa and earlier in the year, I was in hospital for 3 days for a stomach ulcer. 10 years ago I was in hospital overnight for a stomach ulcer too. I know if I was to have my health check now that I would pass, but could the visa be refused based on the medical history of having a stomach ulcer twice?

Has anyone declared any extended hospital stays and still had their visa granted?

31 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

I've applied for the prospective marriage visa and earlier in the year, I was in hospital for 3 days for a stomach ulcer. 10 years ago I was in hospital overnight for a stomach ulcer too. I know if I was to have my health check now that I would pass, but could the visa be refused based on the medical history of having a stomach ulcer twice?

Has anyone declared any extended hospital stays and still had their visa granted?

They won't refuse you on those grounds. Three days isn't an extended stay in any case