Visa medical

Manna

Hi there I just had visa medical done and my  5 years old have speech delays which visa doctor have mentioned in my examination results I am just concerned will that effect my decision of residency..many thanks in advance..?

• Like 1

Thanks dear really appreciate your help but as I have already filed my application with other agent will he be able to advice and I live in Melbourne will he still be able to help me ..thanks in advance 

• 1 year later...
On 23/05/2017 at 21:31, Manna said:

Thanks dear really appreciate your help but as I have already filed my application with other agent will he be able to advice and I live in Melbourne will he still be able to help me ..thanks in advance 

Hi Manna,

i have exact issue with my son’s speech. I was adviced by visa medical officer to get a report from a clinical psycologist to assess further. Still i haven’t got my son’s report in hand but i have been worried since we received the letter from BUPA. Its been over 6 weeks we waiting for the report.

can you please share your outcome what happened with your case?

please please 

Regards,

• 1 year later...
On 30/08/2018 at 14:11, KazBaker said:

I also live in Melbourne. Son’s doctor is Psycologist Dr. Matthew

Hi, I applied for 186 trt but my daughter 4 years old got speech delay or development delay. Can you please advise on this what will happen. Visa officer asked for medical  and I am going to do medical soon here in Sydney.

29 minutes ago, Ali.pakistan said:

Hi, I applied for 186 trt but my daughter 4 years old got speech delay or development delay. Can you please advise on this what will happen. Visa officer asked for medical  and I am going to do medical soon here in Sydney.

Hi Ali,

without delaying you should go to GP and GP will send your kids to clinical psychologist to assess your kid and will provide you a report and visa medical officer will need that report. if the report says only speech delay you will assume nothing to worry. even though your kids will require early intervention through the speech therapy. every kids is different. some takes time to start talking and some are quick. nothing to worry.

But you and your wife should spend more time with kids as long as possible. parents are the best teachers at home.

5 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Ali,

without delaying you should go to GP and GP will send your kids to clinical psychologist to assess your kid and will provide you a report and visa medical officer will need that report. if the report says only speech delay you will assume nothing to worry. even though your kids will require early intervention through the speech therapy. every kids is different. some takes time to start talking and some are quick. nothing to worry.

But you and your wife should spend more time with kids as long as possible. parents are the best teachers at home.

Unfortunately it's not only speech delay.