Anyone used Move Cube

Lever40

Has anyone used the movecube option from sevenseas? 

It looks pretty good on the website and the video for it. I don't have a huge amount of stuff to move its mostly my bikes and tools so I was probably going to look at a medium cube which is 187cm H x 146cm L x 112cm W. Is there any other options out there that are similar? its fairly expensive £915.00 plus $325 for importing too. 

Would it be best to just post them in my own box ? which would seem more hassle.

That sounds reasonable to me. We used one (large cube) and it was a few years ago now and paid similar to kevsan plus the import fees on top so we were in your ballpark. So your quote doesn't seem excessive to me given the time passed since we used one. 

Going from Tyrone Northern Ireland to outer eastern Melbourne. Thats door to door. 

Although Ive noticed their closet base is Dublin. I needa check theyll drop the cube up too here, but there was no question about it on the quote. 

Thanks for the replies. 

There isnt a PIO discount with them? xD

If the closest is Dublin they have probably factored that in to the quote to transport and so on. Check with them and see. I remember them being very efficient over the phone with our quote. 

3 hours ago, snifter said:

If the closest is Dublin they have probably factored that in to the quote to transport and so on. Check with them and see. I remember them being very efficient over the phone with our quote. 

Will do, I'll give them a buzz and see ! 

Archived