First Aid Course

chloe_zara

Hey

My husband needs a first aid course which includes CPR, injuries from head to toe, wounds and bleeding, burns, poisons, bites and stings, medical emergencies, chest pain, asthma, anaphylaxis, choking, shock, stroke, seizures, fainting and diabetes.

Can't find a course which includes bits and stings based in UK can find lots in Australia

He needs this as part of his skills assessment

We are based in London

Thanks in advance

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Have a look at the PADI emergency response course for divers. I seem to remember that included bites and jellyfish stings when my husband did it. That or some other maritime based first aid course should include it, but you'll need to phone and ask.

This site mentions it's in the reference section, so you'd have to check with your skills assessor if it's acceptable. It is an internationally recognise course though so I suspect would be fine http://www.divingleisurelondon.co.uk/cprfirst-aid/adult-cprfirst-aid

Have a look at the PADI emergency response course for divers. I seem to remember that included bites and jellyfish stings when my husband did it. That or some other maritime based first aid course should include it, but you'll need to phone and ask.
This site mentions it's in the reference section, so you'd have to check with your skills assessor if it's acceptable. It is an internationally recognise course though so I suspect would be fine http://www.divingleisurelondon.co.uk/cprfirst-aid/adult-cprfirst-aid

Hey

This looks great thanks so much... [emoji3]

You're welcome! I don't know anything about that particular company, but any PADI emergency response course should cover what you need is think.

Glad it's just a day course as well some was saying 3 days.... his never done a first aid course before

Can't wait to get his skills assessment over and done with [emoji846]