Prospective Marriage Application Question

Hi all,

My partner and I are in the process on applying for his Prospective Marriage visa and there are questions which ask about the financial aspects such as joint bank account, bills etc. 

I was under the impression that the Prospective Marriage visa didn't require as much information as the partner visa as we're not married and expected to have joint finances.

Can anyone please advise me on what kind of information they provided? This section allows for 2000 characters but we don't have much to write in that section.

Hi all,
My partner and I are in the process on applying for his Prospective Marriage visa and there are questions which ask about the financial aspects such as joint bank account, bills etc. 
I was under the impression that the Prospective Marriage visa didn't require as much information as the partner visa as we're not married and expected to have joint finances.
Can anyone please advise me on what kind of information they provided? This section allows for 2000 characters but we don't have much to write in that section.

Hi,
We just mentioned what shared things we've bought while visiting each other like half on hotels, one paying both our travel, and buying for birthdays. It didn't seem like much written out so we mentioned that we plan on getting a joint bank account, and sharing bills eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/5/2017 at 1:51 AM, EllieJV said:

Hi,
We just mentioned what shared things we've bought while visiting each other like half on hotels, one paying both our travel, and buying for birthdays. It didn't seem like much written out so we mentioned that we plan on getting a joint bank account, and sharing bills eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks EllieJV, that's a great idea to mention future financial plans.