143 Visa Assurance of Support

Debstu

We submitted our 143 visa application to a U.K. based MARA agent last October but have recently found out that my son needs to submit his Assurance of Support documents before this can be lodged. Can you tell me if this is right as it seems this is something usually requested further into the process. I am quite angry that this has not been submitted yet as the wait for the grant of this visa is long enough without this holding  things up further. 

Thank you 

Sorry everyone it's not the Assurance of Support documents it's his sponsor documents. He has completed them except for the bit about his previous addresses. He is wondering how vigilant they are with checking his previous addresses as he originally arrived in Australia as a gap year student and got a job, married and had children. Obviously he has his two most recent addresses and dates from and to. It's his previous addresses he is struggling with as he did a bit of sofa surfing and youth hosteling prior to meeting his wife. The forms require addresses and dates for the past 10 years. He has been in Australia for 8 of those years. He has had to submit this information for his own visa some time ago and is worried they will compare information supplied against that previously given as he can't remember what he put.

Help. 

20 minutes ago, Debstu said:
23 minutes ago, Debstu said:

Sorry everyone it's not the Assurance of Support documents it's his sponsor documents. He has completed them except for the bit about his previous addresses. He is wondering how vigilant they are with checking his previous addresses as he originally arrived in Australia as a gap year student and got a job, married and had children. Obviously he has his two most recent addresses and dates from and to. It's his previous addresses he is struggling with as he did a bit of sofa surfing and youth hosteling prior to meeting his wife. The forms require addresses and dates for the past 10 years. He has been in Australia for 8 of those years. He has had to submit this information for his own visa some time ago and is worried they will compare information supplied against that previously given as he can't remember what he put.

Help. 

Sorry, can't help you with that.  I would think he needs to do the best he possibly can with dates and put "approximately" after any that he isn't sure of.  i'm sure there must be others who can't remember exact dates.  

9 hours ago, Debstu said:

Help. 

Your migration agent should be providing guidance in this regard - you shouldn't have to resort to a forum.   IMHO.

Good luck!

Archived