The day from hell

AnxiousMum

Hi,

Just wanted to let off steam really, so here goes.... I work in UK at the moment for a bank and spent 3 years of 5 on the telephones talking to angry people with debt!!!! I got upgraded and got off the phones, been off for 2 years now. Got told today that very good posibility of my going on phones for 3 months on and 3 months off starting quite soon. Me thinks me wants to get to OZ NOWWWWWW:wacko:

Guest earlswood
Hi,

Just wanted to let off steam really, so here goes.... I work in UK at the moment for a bank and spent 3 years of 5 on the telephones talking to angry people with debt!!!! I got upgraded and got off the phones, been off for 2 years now. Got told today that very good posibility of my going on phones for 3 months on and 3 months off starting quite soon. Me thinks me wants to get to OZ NOWWWWWW:wacko:

Hope you are not doing the same thing over here gal....there are just as many "angry people over here" and they are not as reserved as the Brits....bring some earplugs:cute:

Yep I know, hopefully I will be doing something completely different over there. Unfortunately I am finding as I get older I get less compassionate too. Not good when you are supposed to sympathise with someone on income support who spends money like water and when you tell them you are taking away their credit cards say "you are killing my kids"!!!!!!!

Bring on the Auzzie angries I say

Archived