Melbourne

Guest nicole wild

Guest nicole wild

Hi i'm Nicole and i might be going to Melbourne, if there is anyone in or going to Melbourne then drop me a line!:wubclub:

Guest big30

hi nicole, we are thinking of moving to melbourne, victoria looks nice. jobs, houses, etc seem nice,reasonably priced.did look at sydney, but heard quite expensive area.hubbie is a plumber and seems to be more jobs for plumbers in melbourne.thinking of visiting next feb, then will move if we are sure.

big30;

if you hubby is a plumber he will have to go on courses & do exams all over again its as simple as that he must be fully accredited for all plumbing work meaning, sewer work,+ water,+ gas, roof gutters they are all different accreditation meaning more money + insurance for the above, plumber must guarantee all work for 7 years in Victoria.

This included work he may not have done on the property but as soon as he does a job he is responsable for the entire house so testing of gas + water is a must.

Im in the electrical game its the same as plumbing you must have all certificates also when he does a job he must give the customer a certificate of safety, most jobs from next years shall be audited. all the best to you both when you get here keep in touch my mate is a plumber here & is 1st class very clued up also great workmanship from him.

all the very best to you, we have been here in Australia now (Melbourne) for 11 years there is no going back to Blackburn (Lancashire) for us, we love the place.

Guest laura1471

Hey i am already living in melbourne, i am never really on this forum, i am recently using britvics.org , so if you would like to know any questions please pm me or go on that website!

Thanks

Archived