Urgent-need help

Who care

hello everyone...

i have gotta a qustion whenever you apply any substantive visa should you recive bridging visa automatically or not ,my problem is in may 2015 i applied for 485 visa and i was issued a bridging visa A,so while i was on bridging visa A in august i applied 187 but for some reasons i have to withdraw my file for 485 in september for doing that my bridging visa a did ceased but to my understanding i was thinking i am on another bridging visa which i should get from 187 but that was only till october when i did find out about it i did had any visa basicaly i was staying illegally here without any visa.i requested department to issue me a briding visa which they did on the same day,and then in feb i recive my permanent residensy.everthing was cool till yestrday when i was trying to apply for citizenship online i could not do it coz system says i did not fullfill residensy requirement,when i did ring immi lady told me i did not had any visa between sep to oct so thats why i am not fullfilling residensy requirement and now i can only apply for citizeship in 2019 c oz my 4 years will start from oct 2015 when i was issued a new bridging visa,i have been here from 2009,when i had talk with migration agent he told me i can do it coz it was immigration departments mistake who did not issue me a bridging visa for 187 when i lodged it in august so it was there system error,i am not sure wht sould i do here,apply or wait till 2019.

any help or idea will be much appericated ....

cheers