You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

bwatt99

sending a box 12 kg from uk to oz

Does anyone have experience with landmark global world economy or dpd air classic?

im looking to have a 12kg box sent from uk to Perth Australia and a site I have used many times over both in uk and Australia have come up with the two above a bit cheaper than your fed ex or ups etc.

Cheap is not always the best but would be interested to know if anyone have used them and there experience.

Im hearing landmark may use ups or big names but maybe not, dpd I can't remember much about them from uk.

i have other options of parcelforce,FedEx,ups etc but trying to lower the price if I can but yet still get good service.

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Hubby uses parcel monkey and they have always been good.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

what type of thing is it your sending over as sometimes their are other courier options but you maybe restricted on what the item is etc.

Main applicant : Wife, Nurse, Fit2work :applied 10/3/16, received 21/3/16. AHPRA sent 14/03/16, delivered 24/3/16.acknowledged receipt 30/03/16. registration in principle granted. 14/5/16 presented in person(Perth) 17/10/16. AHPRA full registration 18/10/16. ANMAC GRANTED 9/05/17, PARTNER SKILLS ASSESSMENT (Mechanical engineer) SUBMITTED 16/10/17. PARTNER SKILLS ASSESSMENT  - Positive outcome 31/10/17. EOI Updated to 65 points  - 31/10/17.