How to do verification of parental signature for Form 1229?

espionage091

Recently, I have received my CO's request for third party evidence for father's signature verification.

In fact, I submitted a certified true copy of "father's original copy of ID card together with his signature" on the same piece of paper.

For the form 1229, I didn't certify during submission. However, both signatures on form 1229 and the certified true copy of father's ID card + signature are identical.

In this case, does that mean my CO request the form 1229 need to be certified, too?

Or he/she needs the father to sign on an extra sheet of paper, then being certified by the Justice of Peace? In this case, is the certification statement still the same, which is "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document/ signature"?

Additionally, I would like to ask: if I need extra time for submitting requested additional documents, do I need to upload the evidence in my ImmiAccount for applying an extension of submission? Or just send an email to my CO for notification?

I am an overseas applicants. However, I have already sent several emails to my CO seeking for his/her clarification for more than 10 days, but still haven't heard from him/her. I would like to ask: is that normal? Or I used a wrong method to contact my CO ?

As the deadline of submission is coming soon. Therefore, I am really anxious. Hoping that some immigration experts or someone who had similar experience can share their experience and suggestions with me.

Thank you.

Edited by snifter
email removed

I come from Hong Kong.

For the authorised witness, apart from the JP and notary public, can a registered nurse (who registered in Hong Kong) or lawyer witness his signature?

besides, I have read loads of threads in this forum saying that they a statutory declaration was submitted too.

I would like to ask does it need in my case?

Does the DIBP accept a commonwealth statutory declaration or just an ordinary statutory declaration?

Thank you for the generous replies from the above.