FLIGHTS BOOKED

Guest THE JONEZYS

Guest THE JONEZYS

Well after all of the hangin around :twisted: we are almost ready for the off!! Leaving party tomorow, fly out on Wednesday for a weeks holiday in the U S, then on to Melbourne via L A, landing on December the 8th. Am so excited I feel like a kid on xmass eve every day!!

Take care and good luck to all those still waiting :wink:

Lesleyxx

Good luck with your new life in Australia and hope it is everything you want and could wish for. Have a fantastic holiday in the US and make the most of your free time.

Best wishes

Kaye :)

Guest Teejay66

Thats fantastic news Lesley, :)

Tracey and i wish you all the best in the future and hope to bump into you guys again in the future.

Keep in touch and let us know how you get on :wink:

Phil and Tracey

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Hi Lesley

How did the leaving party go? Get through many tissues!!!

Were also heading for Melbourne, so keep us posted with your thoughts and how your getting on - if your not too busy starting a new life!!! :wink:

Take Care

Mandie

Guest THE JONEZYS

Thank you all for your good wishes. Its been a very emotional week here BUT I have been very brave and hardley cried :cry: then tonight the boys bought all there mates back from the pub and the sight of seeing 18 & 19 year old boys cry just done me! Ive watched most of these kids grow up as my sons have been friends with them since there first day at school. Its just bought home what I am going to miss about home and seeing things like that has made me realise... and hope that perhaps this country isn't such a lost cause after all.

Well should really try to get some sleep as we are leaving for airport at 5:30 am :shock:

Lesleyxx

Thank you all for your good wishes. Its been a very emotional week here BUT I have been very brave and hardley cried :cry: then tonight the boys bought all there mates back from the pub and the sight of seeing 18 & 19 year old boys cry just done me! Ive watched most of these kids grow up as my sons have been friends with them since there first day at school. Its just bought home what I am going to miss about home and seeing things like that has made me realise... and hope that perhaps this country isn't such a lost cause after all.

Well should really try to get some sleep as we are leaving for airport at 5:30 am :shock:

Lesleyxx

You won't regret it for a second :) You're going to have a fantastic time.

congratulations!

Choobs

Archived