I Need Friends I Am Onley 8?and My Name Is Aimee

Guest birda

Guest birda

:smile:HELLO

I Am Realy Not Sure About The Heat:err: AND LEAVING FRIENDS AND FAIMILY WILL BE HARD TOO CAN ANYONE HELP ME

I HAVE NO FAMILY THERE PLEASE GIVE ME IDIAS

Hi Aimee,

The heat is oz can vary depending where you live - some places are hotter & more humid than others.

It is hard leaving friends & family, but im sure you will make new friends very quickly,one of my girls came to oz with us & she was 12 when we got here, she made heaps of friends and does lots of things, sports, clubs, discos, shopping,cinema etc much the same as in the uk.

You will be able to keep in contact with other in the uk via msn, webcams etc they are great to have set up on the computer.

Im sure you will be fine & hopefully there will be someone your age on this site who you can make friends with before you get here.

Keep smiling

stuju

Guest donovan

Hi Aimee

It is really normal for you to feel the way you are, my boys were exactly the same as you hun, they did get homesick for friends and family, but after a few weeks at school they have made new friends, just try to think of it as an adventure, it is great that you can have the opportunity to live in another country, and to make new friends.

when you start school over here they will buddy you up with someone until you feel comfortable around the school.

Try not to worry

Sarah x

Guest birda

thank you very very much for you help. i hope you are enjoying yourself in oz (i think you live there) thank you again

from aimee xxx

Guest birda

thank you very very much for you help. i hope you are enjoying yourself in oz (i think you live there) thank you again

from aimee xxx

Archived