Study visa - Diploma in Childhood Education & Care

MrsMc

I'm very happy with lots of the information I have received on here and found it extremely helpful. But I would not offer advice and tell people that there's no way of them applying for a visa unless it was an area that I'm experienced in. I have spoken to bungo a number of times explaining that there are options for people who work in childcare yet he is still telling new people on here otherwise. It would be a shame for someone to take this incorrect advice and think that there isn't an option for them

I have not spoken to you "a number of times" in fact I don't recall you at all. But I would have thought if we had interacted a "number of times" you might actually know that I am a "she" not a "he".

If you are happy to tell people that they can take a diploma course in Australia in childcare and have this lead to a permanent visa the knock yourself out. You can present your view that this is a great idea. My thoughts is that this is not a great idea. But this is a forum, I do not offer professional advice.

iIf you have a problem with my posts then please feel free to report them.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologise if I have misunderstood your situation, but if you are aiming to find employment in a managerial role in child care with the minimum of training and experience, I urge you to think again for your own sake. Providing high quality child care is not easy and to begin by punching above your weight could put you off for life. Take the time to go properly through the training and a supporting role before aiming for management. You will enjoy the job more and when you do get to management you will have the confidence you need to do a decent job.