Required documents to submit in SA SS online application

wan2no

Hi there,

To apply SA SS first you have to get ID from EOI but I am wondering during SS application through online what documents you need to upload as well. Specially to proof of fund what do we need to have in hands. Is land owned jointly with spouse will work as a proof if not sale but valuation done? Thanks

Well it states that no evidence is required for this, although it reserves the right to ask for it. So on application you need to state what you have but not provide evidence. Land is property so you can use it as an asset, less of course any mortgage you may have. They do expect you to have cash for the move for a good reason, you will need it! But if you plan to sell assets to fund it that is OK too.

I would be honest as they can ask for proof, and their estimates are reasonable as you may not have work straight away and moving and set up costs add up.

Hay I am currently applying to sa for ss to. On the work experience page it only give enough room to put 1 job down. Is that my current job or is it ment to be my work history?

hey could you give more details of application fill up questions so we can be prepared in advance.

Archived