vetassess for 186 visa

winniefuying

Dear all,

For 186 *Direct Entry stream visa application stage, two of those*requirements are*: 1. *a positive valid skills assessment in your nominated occupation**2. at*least three years of*relevant work experience

Regarding "3 years related*working experience", *is the 3 years has to be 3 years in the last 5 years or could be accumulated after the related qualification achieved? (eg:*related working experience was 7 years ago after graduation)

If on the vetassess letter, the number of*years assessed*positively is*only*0.5yrs(after deduction of 2 year to meet assessment), will that be ok for 186? **

I have 2.5 years related experience within last 5 yrs and another*1 yr related experience 7 years ago. my master degree is high relevant while my bachelor degree is not.

Many thanks!

Best Regards

Winnie

Dear all,

For 186 *Direct Entry stream visa application stage, two of those*requirements are*: 1. *a positive valid skills assessment in your nominated occupation**2. at*least three years of*relevant work experience

Regarding "3 years related*working experience", *is the 3 years has to be 3 years in the last 5 years or could be accumulated after the related qualification achieved? (eg:*related working experience was 7 years ago after graduation)

If on the vetassess letter, the number of*years assessed*positively is*only*0.5yrs(after deduction of 2 year to meet assessment), will that be ok for 186? **

I have 2.5 years related experience within last 5 yrs and another*1 yr related experience 7 years ago. my master degree is high relevant while my bachelor degree is not.

Many thanks!

Best Regards

Winnie

In my opinion you are playing with fire trying to obtain answers to this issue on an online forum.

The 3 year employment requirement for the Direct Entry pathway can be complex and an assessment of your qualification documents and employment history would be required to obtain an answer you could rely upon.

This is an area I see many applicants getting it wrong.