My Health Assessment - Status - Incomplete

Shaz89

HI there,

I have applied for My Health assessment online before lodging visa but the status is showing incomplete after everything submitted " even it show application submitted" but the status still the same incomplete. Please help me with this do I able to lodge my application without health assessment decision ?

HI there,

I have applied for My Health assessment online before lodging visa but the status is showing incomplete after everything submitted " even it show application submitted" but the status still the same incomplete. Please help me with this do I able to lodge my application without health assessment decision ?

The advice is to not do your health assessment until specifically asked, so it certainly isn't a problem? Anyway it just sounds like it hasn't been uploaded yet.

The advice is to not do your health assessment until specifically asked, so it certainly isn't a problem? Anyway it just sounds like it hasn't been uploaded yet.

Hi,

But it shows no action required under assessment tab. And I already login eMedical page and downloaded the results of upload, date of updated and it showing my pic too which I took in medical center.

Hi,

But it shows no action required under assessment tab. And I already login eMedical page and downloaded the results of upload, date of updated and it showing my pic too which I took in medical center.

Any suggestion????

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give times frames on how long after submitting their application they were asked for their medical? A lot of the posts on here are a few years old so not sure if I can rely on the information. Also, when they are requested, how long do you have to complete them? I am going travelling in Feb for a couple of months and it would be a pain to arrange one in the middle of my trip!

Thanks all.

Archived