PMV 300 offshore UK

katemav26

Hi, It shows on immigrations website as 6 months, just looking to see if anyone has been granted in less than that. thanks :)

The immigration websites timings have not changed in ages that I am aware of. Waiting times have though. As I said, check the partner visa thread for some recent PMV timelines. Lots waiting post in that thread to give you a good idea :)

Edited by Guest
ETA

it says the same on the immigration website I cant see why they would advise 6 months for the marriage visa if it was going to take 10months +

Because the times have ballooned out and the website hasn't been upodated for years. Its a long time (years) since that timeline was reliable. Most recent two I can find in the Spouse thread - one took nine months, one twelve months. Both gramted this year. Sounds about right to me.

They also advise hopelessly inaccurate timelines for actual spouse visas. When we applied we were told 6 months for temp and another 6-9 for PR. Turned out to be 9 for the temporary one and 14 for the PR stage.

Edited by Nemesis

The most accurate timeline for applications is on the London Aus High Commission website. The immigration website hasn't been updated in ages, as I said. Don't go by that. Its been reading that for years and hasn't been changed to reflect the longer wait times.

You are probably looking at 10-12 months.