Request for form 80..no file space available ???

Asheasty

Hi everyone..my case officer has requested me to fill in and upload form 80 and add to my application,I'm applying for a 189 visa and I have only been allocated 60 files to upload and I've already uploaded 60 files but everything else he has requested is done ,such as police checks etc..I've emailed him 5 times to ask for a solution to get the form 80 across to him but I understand their busy and haven't received a reply!! Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and will it affect my visa application ,everything else is done !if anyone can shed any light that would be great ,cheers!!

Hi everyone..my case officer has requested me to fill in and upload form 80 and add to my application,I'm applying for a 189 visa and I have only been allocated 60 files to upload and I've already uploaded 60 files but everything else he has requested is done ,such as police checks etc..I've emailed him 5 times to ask for a solution to get the form 80 across to him but I understand their busy and haven't received a reply!! Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and will it affect my visa application ,everything else is done !if anyone can shed any light that would be great ,cheers!!

You obviously have an email address, so attach the Form 80 to an email and send it that way. We had to do that once we hit 60 documents, and it was done that way at the COs request.

Archived