how long between applying for different visas

helenwestwickham

hi

were pr on 189 visa been been in adelaide for 2 years on 11/9 .

my mum was here on e600 but had to leave as her visa ran out 6 weeks before our 2 years and we were advised had to wait for full 2 years to sponsor her.

she left oz on 14 july and we were advised to wait 3 months before having her come back in on a normal holiday eta visa . (which hopefully will not have the no further visa condition on it )

was hoping to have her fly back in on 14 oct but now a bit worried about it all as want things to be smooth as want to apply for an 804 for her .

would anyone have any advice to give me about this ?

tia

• 2 weeks later...
hi

were pr on 189 visa been been in adelaide for 2 years on 11/9 .

my mum was here on e600 but had to leave as her visa ran out 6 weeks before our 2 years and we were advised had to wait for full 2 years to sponsor her.

she left oz on 14 july and we were advised to wait 3 months before having her come back in on a normal holiday eta visa . (which hopefully will not have the no further visa condition on it )

was hoping to have her fly back in on 14 oct but now a bit worried about it all as want things to be smooth as want to apply for an 804 for her .

would anyone have any advice to give me about this ?

tia

The term Settled Australian Citizen/PR is defied in r. 1.03 to mean ‘lawfully resident in Australia for a reasonable​ period of time, therefore there is no strict 2 yrs physical resident requirement, but a reasonable period.

There two conditions here, physical resident and intention of place of resident.

By the way, requirement is lawful resident, resides in Aust. on any visa, including Bridging Visa will be counted.

Archived