Work experience assessment

patelvrs

Hi all,

Please advise me on below.

I have 4 years and 8 months of production engineer experience form India. I want to assess my work experience in EA. What are the documents are required for this procedure from my employer?

My job tenure from sep 2009 to July 2014. I have few payslip about last 4 months and after that I am here in Australia for master of engineering science. And also I have just two year form 16.

In my job experience, my employer didn't mentioned my job role and even none in my appointment letter. From my company, HR department denied to write a letter having job duties. In this case, If I will be write a letter having job duties from my head of department in this period of time is good enough to support my file??

Please advise me in thoroughly. I am appreciating well in advance.

Thanks.

Does the occupation you are hoping to apply under require the masters degree you are studying? If so, I believe that work experience after qualification is counted as relevant, not before.

You can make statutory declarations if you don't have a reference/statement of services from your previous employer, but you will need addition supportive evidence. I didn't have a reference from my employer as I didn't want to alert them of my plans to emigrate and I submitted a statutory declaration, supported by pay slips, tax records, employment contracts, and evidence in public domain of me working in the occupation (Research and Development Manager and submitted journal papers I authored, patents where I was inventor, and letters confirming research grants). If you can't provide the evidence you can't expect them to assess you positively only on the back of 'your word'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ABG,

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate for it.

My experience was related to bachelor of Engineer in mechanical field and currently i am doing master in mechanical field. Also I would try to write down a reference letter from the company, from my head of department. But in case, he will ignore, can i write statutory letter and submit with all supportive document. Is is possible? I have form 16 and some of pay slip. Is it required to have all year pay slip or just past some paysilp is ok to support file.?

Thanks.

Does the occupation you are hoping to apply under require the masters degree you are studying? If so, I believe that work experience after qualification is counted as relevant, not before.

You can make statutory declarations if you don't have a reference/statement of services from your previous employer, but you will need addition supportive evidence. I didn't have a reference from my employer as I didn't want to alert them of my plans to emigrate and I submitted a statutory declaration, supported by pay slips, tax records, employment contracts, and evidence in public domain of me working in the occupation (Research and Development Manager and submitted journal papers I authored, patents where I was inventor, and letters confirming research grants). If you can't provide the evidence you can't expect them to assess you positively only on the back of 'your word'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There aren't any hard and fast rules - just suggestions on what sort of evidence you can provide. The onus is on you to prove you have relevant experience. Evidence that can't be easy doctored is more convincing - e.g. letters from your HR department where a phone call/email can confirm the role, tax records, and employment contracts. What I tried to do when submitting my evidence was to put myself in the role of the assessor and try make sure that there was no room for confusion or misunderstanding about what my occupation entailed and how long I've been doing it for.

Hi all,

I have 4 years and 8 months of production engineer experience form India. I want to assess my work experience in EA. What are the documents are required for this procedure from my employer?

My job tenure from sep 2009 to July 2014. I have few payslip about last 4 months and after that I am here in Australia for master of engineering science. And also I have just two year form 16.

In my job experience, my employer didn't mentioned my job role and even none in my appointment letter. From my company, HR department denied to write a letter having job duties. In this case, If I will be write a letter having job duties from my head of department in this period of time is good enough to support my file??

Thanks.

click on the following link.

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/migration-skills-assessment/documents-forms-and-support-links

it has all the information you needed.

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent

MARN: 1685514

Thanks all.

just one more confusing created that is that English score required to assess work experience in engineer Australia.

thanks.

cheers.

Hi all,

Thanks.

click on the following link.

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/migration-skills-assessment/documents-forms-and-support-links

it has all the information you needed.

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent

MARN: 1685514

Archived