Lodge Visa Application Offshore or Onshore??

Emm

Hi all,

I submitted my nomination application to Victoria weeks ago. Although I am currently studying in WA I traveled home and submitted the application offshore, as I could not meet the conditions for onshore applicants ( having a job offer).

It's been 12 weeks now and I am still offshore waiting for the outcome.

My question is, if the sponsorship is approved can I submit the EOI and the visa application onshore?

P.S. : I have not submitted the EOI yet as I sent my docs directly to Victoria

Hello,

To apply for a subclass 190 visa in Australia, you must hold:

(i) a substantive visa (e.g. student visa); or

(ii) a Subclass 010 Bridging A visa; or

(iii) a Subclass 020 Bridging B visa; or

(iv) a Subclass 030 Bridging C visa.

Furthermore, you must not hold a visa that a no further application condition attached to it However, there are limited exceptions to this rule.

Kind Regards

Hello,

To apply for a subclass 190 visa in Australia, you must hold:

(i) a substantive visa (e.g. student visa); or

(ii) a Subclass 010 Bridging A visa; or

(iii) a Subclass 020 Bridging B visa; or

(iv) a Subclass 030 Bridging C visa.

Furthermore, you must not hold a visa that a no further application condition attached to it However, there are limited exceptions to this rule.

Kind Regards

Dear Sina,

Thank you for your reply.

As I hold a current student visa I am eligible to apply onshore. But my concern is that I have applied offshore for the nomination , does this allow me to apply onshore for the visa stage?

Another question: I have been offshore for 12 weeks now, is my student visa at risk ?

Thank you

Dear Sina,

Thank you for your reply.

As I hold a current student visa I am eligible to apply onshore. But my concern is that I have applied offshore for the nomination , does this allow me to apply onshore for the visa stage?

Another question: I have been offshore for 12 weeks now, is my student visa at risk ?

Thank you

Your plan to avoid the Victoria onshore requirements are unlikely to work as you are still considered to be resident in WA. Being on holidays does not change that.

The state sponsorship requirements are not like the Visa onshore/offshore Regulations.

Archived