aussie banks in england?

Guest kate b

Guest kate b

hi,

does anyone have the name or know of a austrailian bank with branches in england (preferably in manchester) so i can sort a bank account before we go? (im moving to brisbane_) many thanks kate

hi,

does anyone have the name or know of a austrailian bank with branches in england (preferably in manchester) so i can sort a bank account before we go? (im moving to brisbane_) many thanks kate

Hi

You can sort out an account over the net but you have to go to the branch allocated when you get there and activate the account

Malx

aka Billy NM

Guest Rickard Family

Hi, we are using H S B C, who will open an account for you in OZ for a fee of £80 - £100 then we can use internet banking between the two... go into there branch and i am sure someone will be more than happy to chat to you, thats what i did.

Hope this helps, Lou.

hi,

I understand Yorkshire Bank are owned by NAB.They own Clydesdale Bank and they were excellent for me to open accounts in Scotland/Australia using Migrant Banking.I am keeping both accounts on an ongoing basis

Guest The Baggo's

You can open a commonwealth bank account in the uk (London 0207 710 3593) and your account will be opened ready for you when you arrive. You get just a good a rate as Ozforex and really simple - just moved some funds which will be in our account here in 2 days. good luck

Guest ellie2
You can open a commonwealth bank account in the uk (London 0207 710 3593) and your account will be opened ready for you when you arrive. You get just a good a rate as Ozforex and really simple - just moved some funds which will be in our account here in 2 days. good luck

Yep we used the Commonwealth, very good with their rates of exchange and bank account was ready for us when we arrived.

Christine

Archived