Car hire

Guest kiwi

Guest kiwi

Anyone recommend or otherwise car rental companies in Perth. We'll be looking for good deals for 4 day hire, and don't need anything flash, but it needs to keep going

Guest mandy1

Hi

Try CHEAP CAR HIRE in the UK, Europe, USA and more - Holiday Autos Rentals we have used them 3 times before and you get a really good deal if you book in the uk. They use local companies (we got Redspot) and the cars were excellent. You can pick up your car from Perth airport and on each occasion we've used them a rep met us at arrivals and took us to our car and did the paperwork.

Mandy x

Thanks. We're poms in NZ, so can't do UK. However, we just booked a car for what we feel is a pretty good deal with unlimited mileage which seems good to us as we will be doing a lot of miles.

Guest wardy
try nobirds.com.au also known as bayswater.....

Was going to say use these everyone I know of in Perth from this and other forums said these were the best. So we used them and have to agree.

But I see you have found someone. :spinny:

Guest Lee&Tab

Thanks posting this thread kiwi we have been looking for the same

To all that recommended Nobirds just got quote & its half the price that we had previously found so guess who we are renting from

Thanks once again

Lee & Tab

Guest pasha02

Car Hire Australia | Airport Car Rental | Brisbane Sydney Melbourne Perth Hobart Adelaide Cairns | DriveNow delivers real Car Hire Savings Hi, Anyone thinking of hiring a car should check out these guys, we are coming out in Aug and are initially going to rent a car for 6 weeks and they got me a great deal for a full size car from Hertz, i checked Hertz own site and this company got it for half the price Hertz direct were wanting to charge :huh:

Paul

• 2 months later...
Anyone recommend or otherwise car rental companies in Perth. We'll be looking for good deals for 4 day hire, and don't need anything flash, but it needs to keep going

hi

for best prices you could try www.m2000car.com.au

hope this helps

karen

Archived