Work Experience Insurance Validation 189 Vist

jadee

Good afternoon, I hope you are well!

Myself and my fiancé will soon be completing our 189 visa validation visit in August 2016.

During this time we hope to complete the necessary Medicare and Bank arrangements and I have also been contacting possible employers for some work experience.

I have been asked quite a few times what insurance I will have and have recently been asked to provide a copy of the policy.

Can anyone advise on the best insurance to take? I was obviously going to purchase normal travel insurance but I understand that I may need to have some more specific cover for working/ placement days.

Any help is much appreciated, Jade

Edited by jadee

What sort of insurance is the certificate for? i have never heard of one or read of anyone being asked for one TBH... Hopefully someone who has will be along soon as im intrigued now,lol

As for the Medicare, i really wouldnt bother until you are moving for good.. you will need to provide an address here in Aus so may be difficult to do if only on a reccie.

Cal x

Hi Cal, I understand that it is the insurance required so that I can carry out some placement type work at a local authority.

I'm willing to do this unpaid, so not sure if that why it is required?

Apparently colleges and schools etc usually send them over for their students when they carry out placements with them so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to obtain one, lets watch this space!

Any one with any help whats so ever I really appreciate.

Thanks again, Jade