RSMS or 457 offshore visa discussions

Gagan Goraya

I have completed my advanced diploma in hospitality from Australia in 2010 and have worked till june 2012 as a cook in a factory. Then unfortunately i came back India on BVE in 2013 Jan because my MA did not lodge my TRA for 485 visa and did not even lodge MRT case. Thats why i had a overstay for 3 weeks. Now 3 years barred has been finished in Jan 2016 and i have applied 187 offshore.

I just wana know that looking at my case , is their any chances that immigration can refuse my file??

you from RSMS 187 thread isnt? i read your situation but i never reply in that thread since i'm looking for progress only, :))

your current situation, similar like mine...for introduction,i'm finish 2 years full time study for Diploma hospitality and work as a chef, my TRA skill assessment for 485 visa didn't go through because the TRA make a phone call to my previous workplace and the business closed 2 months after i quit, so at that time my MA didnt discuss the result with me, and after a week the immigration sent notice to me that my 485 has been refused and need to leave the country within 50 days something(if i'm correct) so we do appeal... i know appeal can took ages to process (my friend told me it can be a year to get a result), also at that time my current company(new company) sponsor quite a lot on 457 visa but since i got all qualification for RSMS, i prefer to choose RSMS(i'm not the first person who's apply this visa from my company). and yes i have to do it offshore because at that time i'm on appeal stage, so i cant apply another visa while i'm on appeal . so leave the country is a must to reset my status appeal and i apply RSMS visa . I have been waiting 4 months offshore already until today, so i hope everything's good :))

for your case, i guess as long as you put all information correctly on the form, it shouldn't a big problem.. please have some faith :)) good luck !

you from RSMS 187 thread isnt? i read your situation but i never reply in that thread since i'm looking for progress only, :))

your current situation, similar like mine...for introduction,i'm finish 2 years full time study for Diploma hospitality and work as a chef, my TRA skill assessment for 485 visa didn't go through because the TRA make a phone call to my previous workplace and the business closed 2 months after i quit, so at that time my MA didnt discuss the result with me, and after a week the immigration sent notice to me that my 485 has been refused and need to leave the country within 50 days something(if i'm correct) so we do appeal... i know appeal can took ages to process (my friend told me it can be a year to get a result), also at that time my current company(new company) sponsor quite a lot on 457 visa but since i got all qualification for RSMS, i prefer to choose RSMS(i'm not the first person who's apply this visa from my company). and yes i have to do it offshore because at that time i'm on appeal stage, so i cant apply another visa while i'm on appeal . so leave the country is a must to reset my status appeal and i apply RSMS visa . I have been waiting 4 months offshore already until today, so i hope everything's good :))

for your case, i guess as long as you put all information correctly on the form, it shouldn't a big problem.. please have some faith :)) good luck !

thnx for your reply dear. Its much relief for me. Plz post it if you will get any reply back.

And yes I'm from the 187 thread.

Archived