Construction manager jobs

Guest Louhodz

Guest Louhodz

Hi. We are in the process of applying for 189 visa. I am a midwife so going on that. My husband is a construction site manager and plasterer by trade. Does any one know what the likely hood is of him finding similar work in Queensland?? I'm unsure as to whether or not his qualifications and experience will transfer?

Just any info/advice will be helpful.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We r applying under skilled in dependant. My husband is a wall and floor tiler and for him he needs to get a aqf level 3 and assessed by trades recognition Australia. He has his uk cs cs card and his nvq qualification. But needs the Aus recognised qualification. The Australian government website for immigration is very useful. There are also emigrate seminars in the UK in October search live down under and the visa bureau. We went to one years ago but now we have decided we are ready to emigrate we are going to go to one in October that our migration company is holding. We r also looking at queensland too. It might be worth you speaking to a migration consultant for advice. Good luck with your application regards mel

Archived