What's the avg points needed to get invitation for Business Analyst

jack001

No lower limit like they had for accountants so 60 will do, but you are in the pool of a majority applying with 60. Higher is always better, no matter which code you apply for. I managed to apply with 70 on the final evening of the cut off and got picked up at once. Our agent said 65 is good but 70 and above means you get invited immediately

All the best

KnK

No lower limit like they had for accountants so 60 will do, but you are in the pool of a majority applying with 60. Higher is always better, no matter which code you apply for. I managed to apply with 70 on the final evening of the cut off and got picked up at once. Our agent said 65 is good but 70 and above means you get invited immediately

All the best

KnK

When you say KnK - 'final evening of the cut off' - is there a deadline every month or something?

B

When you say KnK - 'final evening of the cut off' - is there a deadline every month or something?

B

Yes, every month there is a cut off date to submit your EOI, well its the other way actually, the DIBP have a set date every month when they look at the pool and send invites out, so people generally tend to apply by that date instead of applying a day later to then wait another month

KnK

Yes, every month there is a cut off date to submit your EOI, well its the other way actually, the DIBP have a set date every month when they look at the pool and send invites out, so people generally tend to apply by that date instead of applying a day later to then wait another month

KnK

where is that info available mate ? I cannot see that date anywhere ?

Archived