Agent recommendation?

Deepee12

Hello - we have been in contact with Migrate Me agency who seem convinced that we can get the relevant visa and eventually emigrate to Oz, we have been told 12 months maximum for a 189 visa. Does anybody have a different agency that they used that they would recommend or have used Migrate Me and had a positive experience?

many thanks

Hi, we used Migrate Me. They did exactly what they said they would do and got us (family of four) our PR visas. They advised me at each stage what to do: skills assessment, IELTS, police checks, medicals etc They asked for documents as required and even when I had stuff missing (P60's or P45's from a few years ago as I was self employed), our caseworker Erin just re-assured me not to worry at that stage. And it was not a problem. They kept in touch and responded to emails quickly.

The process was smooth and I felt they were cheaper than other companies we'd had quotes from - and the outcome was that we were granted our 189's in March 2015. I did the first bit (IELTS and skills assessment) myself and forewarded the paperwork to Erin, then I think our EOI was submitted Oct/ nov 2014, visa application submitted mid December 2014 and grant March 31 2015.

Good luck with your application. I can say that having them deal with all the admin/ paperwork was a massive help to me (busy working mum) and my time was better spent not stressing!

Archived