189: how do you sumbit evidence???

Hey everyone,

Sorry for what I think will be a stupid question. My wife and I received out invitation to apply for our 189 visa on Monday. We set up our immi account and went through the 17 steps. At no point did I see a comment or way of uploading evidence.

Have I missed something? I looked for somewhere to upload documents, but did find anything

You help would be much appreciated

NaFe

Hey everyone,

Sorry for what I think will be a stupid question. My wife and I received out invitation to apply for our 189 visa on Monday. We set up our immi account and went through the 17 steps. At no point did I see a comment or way of uploading evidence.

Have I missed something? I looked for somewhere to upload documents, but did find anything

You help would be much appreciated

NaFe

I'm at the same stage (expect I'm waiting for a query to be answered in another thread). I'm sure that you upload evidence once the visa has been submitted, so you can go ahead and start uploading your supporting documents prior to a CO being assigned.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have paid via bpay to avoid the $58 card fee and just waiting for the funds to clear. Current status still says "awaiting payment".

currently my application appears to be locked. Am I right in presuming ill be able to putting my evidence together between the time of payment clearing and CO being assigned. Is this what people say when they say the submitted their evidence before their CO.

NaFe

I imagine that's it, yes I paid the card fee.....

Hopefully when it clears you will gain access to the page. Looks a bit like this (sorry poor photo). Beware once you upload you can't remove and take care to put correct document in correct place.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Archived