EOI experience points

ABG

Sorry of this seems obvious, but don't want to stuff it up. On my EOI, for year's relevant work experience is it simply what VETASSESS credited me plus any extra accumulated since submitting the assessment- VETASSES gave me 7.9 years, I would want to claim 8 years as application was sent to them in January this year and still in same job they assessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work experience points are awarded at the time of invitation. From what you have posted, you should be OK if you substantiate continuing, relevant employment.

Many thanks!

A couple extra related questions for anyone who can help: for proving work experience with DIBP, can you use Statutory Declarations in lieu of reference letters/statement of duties? I used a Stat Decl. with Vetassess as I don't want to inform my employer right now of my intent to emigrate as it will be detrimental to my employment and there is no guarantee of getting the visa. My job is R&D Manager and with Vetassess I used Statutory Declaration, employment contracts, payslips and tax records, reference letter from the previous CEO of the company, and then copies of scientific papers, conference presentations and patents that I have authored/given/been inventor on to support my application. The papers and publications cover a number of years. Would these together with Vetassess' assessment be sufficient supporting documentation?

Can I submit this and if it is not enough, wait to be asked for reference letters or with demonstrating work experience are you assessed on what you initially submitted?

A couple extra related questions for anyone who can help: for proving work experience with DIBP, can you use Statutory Declarations in lieu of reference letters/statement of duties? I used a Stat Decl. with Vetassess as I don't want to inform my employer right now of my intent to emigrate as it will be detrimental to my employment and there is no guarantee of getting the visa. My job is R&D Manager and with Vetassess I used Statutory Declaration, employment contracts, payslips and tax records, reference letter from the previous CEO of the company, and then copies of scientific papers, conference presentations and patents that I have authored/given/been inventor on to support my application. The papers and publications cover a number of years. Would these together with Vetassess' assessment be sufficient supporting documentation?

Can I submit this and if it is not enough, wait to be asked for reference letters or with demonstrating work experience are you assessed on what you initially submitted?

I had the same dilemma, i too submitted a stat dec for vetassess for the same reason however for the visa application i didnt want to risk it, in the end i bit the bullet and asked the HR department for a reference, i just told them i needed it for a mortgage application. My duties were not listed on there so i also sent a copy of my job description and contract (along with the usual P60s and payslips) Hope this help

Archived