Recreational shooting in WA

stevej

There are a number of excellent ranges that allow a broad range of shooting. There is even one that is military style and used by the SAS that you can use.

When are you making the move and will you be selling any guns? I am doing some lessons and things again in order to get my license in the UK and will be looking for a 12 bore if you have one that's not too expensive

There are a number of excellent ranges that allow a broad range of shooting. There is even one that is military style and used by the SAS that you can use.

When are you making the move and will you be selling any guns? I am doing some lessons and things again in order to get my license in the UK and will be looking for a 12 bore if you have one that's not too expensive

we are not planning the move for a couple of years as I still have at least 1 more year at uni to do. I'm desperately hoping not to have to sell my guns as I have built up a nice collection of special edition models etc. I'm sure it will be much easier for you to get your ticket in Windsor then up here in Lincolnshire as ours is run by G4S (say no more). There are lots of options when it comes to a 12 bore though anything from £25 for a basic old one up to many thousand. A Barretta silver pigeon is a popular model though. My lad is really into it and if it's 2 years away he will be 14 so able to do more in Oz. I highly recommend as shop called Forest Lodge Guns in wragby if you look them up. One of the premiere shops in uk and priced very well.

Thanks for that Steve.

I have been looking on the second hand sites and things and will probably start with something fairly basic - still have a lot to buy since moving back and other bits and pieces.

My main headache is figuring out where to shoot pigeon / game without it costing a mortgage. On line, all the ones I have found are fairly posh shoots down here in Berkshire and as a result carry posh costs - a number were in the 4 figure bracket for a days shooting.

Thanks for that Steve.

I have been looking on the second hand sites and things and will probably start with something fairly basic - still have a lot to buy since moving back and other bits and pieces.

My main headache is figuring out where to shoot pigeon / game without it costing a mortgage. On line, all the ones I have found are fairly posh shoots down here in Berkshire and as a result carry posh costs - a number were in the 4 figure bracket for a days shooting.

Join pigeon watch forum. So much great knowledge on there and guns for sale.

Archived