Any tips for the Pearson test

Liam13

Good look hope it goes well. I have my IELTS on Saturday fingers crossed

Really recommend the Pearson test. 2 hours and I was done. Should get my results early next week. No way near as much pressure as an IELTS exam full of people

Make use of the white board and pen, especially to write down key words, to explain "what is going on in this conversation" They really do ramble on.

get good at memorising sentences to repeat them back

Its weird talking to a computer screen

i don't think there's spell check on the writing (typing)

They'll start you off on some right easy stuff, then hit you with a hard "memorise this sentence and say it back"

hope this helps

got my results back same night (brisbane)

Make use of the white board and pen, especially to write down key words, to explain "what is going on in this conversation" They really do ramble on.

get good at memorising sentences to repeat them back

Its weird talking to a computer screen

i don't think there's spell check on the writing (typing)

They'll start you off on some right easy stuff, then hit you with a hard "memorise this sentence and say it back"

hope this helps

got my results back same night (brisbane)

Hey. Literally just finished. Went really smoothly just hoping I have done enough for 20 points

Hey. Literally just finished. Went really smoothly just hoping I have done enough for 20 points

Hay mate well done hope you got the 20 points you need. You sound confident. IELTS for me tomorrow fingers crossed. If I balls it up I will defo look at the Pearson test. Once again mate hope you get your points

Archived