457 bringing adult children ?

tiffany

Hi guys I need a little help, we are looking at 457 visa, we have a 20 yr old daughter her boyfriend and their baby living with us here in the uk. We take care of her and her baby and her boyfriend supports her mentally, Can we include them on the 457 visa ?

Thanks

I doubt you would be able to include the boyfriend and you may find it difficult to prove that her dependency when she has a dependent of her own (who you may also may have difficulty in adding to your visa unless you have guardianship of the child because your daughter is unable to care for them). Someone more knowledgeable about visa's will offer more advice.

I'd consult a reputable agent as it doesn't sound promising for the reasons given above.

Any of those posting on here would be a good starting point.

Hi guys I need a little help, we are looking at 457 visa, we have a 20 yr old daughter her boyfriend and their baby living with us here in the uk. We take care of her and her baby and her boyfriend supports her mentally, Can we include them on the 457 visa ?

Thanks

No, definitely not.

Once a child has a partner and indeed a child of her own, there is no way that they could be considered dependent for visa purposes.

Archived