Dogtainers Pet Transport

John Jones

Dogtainers did a phenomenal job in facilitating Madison’s move back to the UK. Communication from booking all the way through follow up after Madison’s arrival was timely and informative. Special thanks to Bibi from the Brisbane office for taking the time to visit with Madison, take photos and send on while she boarded at Dogtainers the night before her departure. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the company, the value of its services, or the people we did try a few other pet transport companies but none came close to Dogtainers on price or service. Anyone searching for a company to facilitate the move of their pet to or from Australia should begin and end that search with Dogtainers. They’re as good as it gets.

Regards

John

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi John

we used Dogtainers to bring our Rottie pup up and they were fantastic. I know @VERYSTORMY used them recently and I saw the photos of how his little one was cared for, not in a kennel but in the office.

Yes, we found them wonderful. We were very worried he would be cooped up in a little box for hours while spending the day with them - he had to be dropped early in the morning, but his flight wasn't till 10pm. But, no, they sent regular emails with pictures of him sat on their knees and relaxing in the office with the team, as a result we felt much happier and were able to not worry "too much" about him. They have also kept in touch afterwards to ask how he is. He arrived a bit bewildered and hungry but very happy.

It's great to read good experiences with Dogtainers, Mick is very helpful and I can't thank him enough for his offer of help....unfortunately I did feel their recent quote for me just that little bit pricey for my trio so have chosen to go ahead with another company, which has now been all sorted with pretty much one phone call. That by no means is not to say I wouldn't use Dogtainers in the future, as yes very helpful. Sometimes speaking with a person directly on the phone sorts things out much quicker than emails....as I mentioned in another thread didn't want to jump the gun and glad I didn't as it was simply a case of the company I had been dealing with not getting my message. It is very reassuring though to know other Aussie Pet Transport companies would have been able to do it too ...so yep a thumbs up from me for Dogtainers too.