189 case officer making me nervous

Becks22

Hi

we recently lodged our 189 and have done the medicals and police checks. We were anticipating being asked for form 80 as lots of people seem to be. Our case officer has indeed asked for these forms, but also wants form 1221 AND a CV both for my husband. I am the main applicant. The form and the cv all contain the same info that is on the form 80. This is what makes me nervous! Is it normal to ask for so much duplicate info, especially as my hubby isnt the main applicant? Apart from form 80 they seem happy with all my info. Obviously we will complete it all this week and upload it, but can anyone either put my mind to rest or confirm my underlying worry?! Thanks!

:confused:

I shouldn't worry. There could well just be random cases thrown up where case officers have to go through the process of requesting extra documentation.

Give the case officer what they need. Provided everything you've given is honest and accurate, you've absolutely nothing to worry about.

Thanks, its so hard not to panic when its something you haven't done before and is way beyond your control! Its been made worse by two nurses on here submitting at the same times and getting a direct grant the day we got our case officer. Makes me paranoid I think! Maybe just need to stop panicking :wub:

I was asked for form 80 and form 1221 for both myself and my husband. They didn't ask for a CV for my husband though, they did however ask me for proof of our relationship when I had already uploaded our marriage certificate?? Weve been married for 7 year. I would try not to worry as said above I know it is easier said than done

Form 80 and form1221 request more or less similar information. I too was asked to provide all these documents. And some more! So I think there is nothing to worry...

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Archived