PTE Academic test HELP!!!

Daran

Hi all this is my first post on here so please be patient

Has anyone else had any issues with the PTE academic test ?

I have now taken this test three times my scores are as follows

Test 1

L 76

R 83

S 90

W 74

Test 2

L 71

R 82

S 90

W 64

Test 3

L 86

R 85

S 89

W 78

As I need at least 79 on all four elements and I was only one points off it for writing element I appealed the result just had my rescore back and my writing score has dropped to 70 !!! Even though none of my enabling skills have changed I just don't understand it.My enabling scores have remained consistent over all three tests so why such a big variant in the scores between all three tests ?I have emailed PT academic asking for an explanation of this but I'm still awaiting a reply. Does PTE academic have to answer to anyone by this I mean any governing body ? Because it just appears that it is just a moneymaking machine and that they don't need to answer to anyone.

any feedback would be appreciated and thanks in advance

that sucks Daran, get them to remark it again in a nice email. I wouldn't be happy that it went down 9 points, its as though each marker has its own marking criteria.

I took 3 tests too, my writing score decreased over the three, I wonder whether it was me being over confident, writing more than I should, leading to more punctuation mistakes... etc

Archived