hello, perth nurses!

Guest mcihellem

Guest mcihellem

Hiya all,

So, am applying for the graduate program for next years intake. I can choose up to 6 hospitals/health service centres to apply to for a place. my question to you is what is good/bad about where you work? i think its difficult to make a decision about where i would like to work without being there 1st so if i can gain more knowledge from staff who work in the various hospitals, it will help me to decide which one best suits my needs. obviously, it would depend on where i plan to live etc but i'm pretty flexible on that front. also, i may or may not be coming out myself (partner keeps changing his mind) so think being, relatively, young (28 - or maybe not some might say!) and dependent free i would be looking at living closer to the city i would think, so maybe these hospitals would suit me best? as i said, not particularly bothered on that front, i tend to think it takes you time to settle in a city and decide where you want to live. anyway, sorry for going on a bit - my question is - do you like where you work?? Phew!! thanks for listening

Michelle

Guest kingsburycourt

HI there, just eves dropping on the conversation, I saw your thread about the hospital, I am a Nurse Consultant in the UK heading for Perth in July. Secured a job at Sir Charles and just wondered what the place was like, nervous starting all over again in a different country, are the staff friendly (met the managers at Manchester when they came over to recruit, seemed really nice) any advice would be welcome Jan

:shocked:

Archived