Arrested please help

Guest riklink

Guest riklink

hey still trying to find out where i stand if convicted. So hope it will not come to that but trying to get info for the worst. My immigration lawyer seems to think that it will be ok. He even said hes had people from the uk with prison convitions that have got PR. If anyone really knows or has any first hand experiance i would greatly appriceate it.

Thank you

Guest moonraker1961

I wish you luck but I don't fancy your chances.You say "If you're convicted"which implies to me you're guilty then?You would'nt even contemplate a conviction is you were 100% innocent?Its a shame if they do grant you a PR visa because Australia (I'm an aussie)has enough crims of their own to deal with!

moonraker people are inocent until proven guilty,please refrain from personal attacks especially when we dont know the full story.If it was your son and he was innocent i dont think youd appreciate strangers calling them criminals.

Cal x

Guest earlswood
hey still trying to find out where i stand if convicted. So hope it will not come to that but trying to get info for the worst. My immigration lawyer seems to think that it will be ok. He even said hes had people from the uk with prison convitions that have got PR. If anyone really knows or has any first hand experiance i would greatly appriceate it.

Thank you

How can you be convicted if you are innocent:chatterbox: unless you are "guilty" they have no evidence on you...finding them on the floor near your feet will not stand a chance of going to court.

Guest riklink

mate i'm english and have lived hear in aus for nearly 3 years and love your country but your attitude is exactly the same as the police! I've done nothing wrong. I dont even like nightclubs an techno music yet i've been branded a criminal. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? All i'm trying to do since i started this tread is find out where i stand in the worst case and its attitudes like yours that dont give me much confidence in the law system!

Archived