house prices

Guest chris mullen

Guest chris mullen

im thinking about emigrating somewhere near perth would i be able to get a decent 3 bedroom house for about $250k. or do i need to be looking at a lot me money?

thank you

chris mullen

Guest wardy

Unfortunately Chris i dont think you could I think you will be looking at maybe at least $310k in somewhere like clarkson thats the cheapest I have seen while I have been looking.

We have just returned and brought back a load of house papers nothing as cheap as that in any of them.

Guest Pinhead
im thinking about emigrating somewhere near perth would i be able to get a decent 3 bedroom house for about $250k. or do i need to be looking at a lot me money?

thank you

chris mullen

I'd probably double that price if you want a decent 3 bedroom house in a nice area with pool etc anywhere close to Perth (including taxes etc).

hi there - when we first started this process well over 1yr ago we were looking to go to perth as have relatives living there for over 30 yrs - and back then we could have afforded to live there but fast forward to now and we cannot. as someone else advised look up realestate.com.au to get yourself up to date with the house prices. you might end up like ourselves and choose somewhere else to live - we are going to adelaide but with house prices there also rising fast i really wish that we get our visas soon!!!!!!!! best of luck

Guest BRAMBLE

thank you

chris mullen

Are we talking 250K ad or GBP. If you are talking 250gbp then you will definitely get a good house for that. Otherwise if you are talking 250KAD, have a look at Armadale in Perth.

Sarah

Archived